Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Most Popular Upgrade


I was at a spare part shop last week. I was looking for a proper sprocket for my TZM. Manage to chat with the mechanic.

I asked him what is the most popular model for upgrading and performance enhancement. Surprisingly he said it was the Lagenda model from Yamaha.

According to him, the was quite a number of after market parts from various supplier for this bike. Most popular was the overbore block. He said biggest he had put on the bike was a 60mm diameter.

After a careful calculation, I found that with a 60mm block, the engine capacity becomes 152cc. With a proper carburetor, a good CDI and a proper setting, this baby can reach 160km/h quite easily.

Phewww.... 160km/h on a 90kg kapcai...... fly man fly..........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats! keep up the good work/this is a great presentation.

Motor Bikes Sales