Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fast Wave 110 RS

I was cruising along the highway this morning when the new Wave 110 RS suddenly took me over. Curious, I followed the bike.

I was at 120km/h but the RS110 seems to be getting further and further. I was at 135km/h once when I tried to get close to it. At a corrected speed, I think the RS110 was speeding easily at around 110km/h. Pretty good for a cute little kapcai.

From a distance, it looked good. Stable and solid. Suspension seem to be taking the highway very well. I don't know if Honda had made improvement on the chassis but if they did, it will be a great improvement on the overall package.

But the price is on the high side. But I do wish the 125 version will roll out of the factory soon!

2 comments:

Lionel Oliver said...

is there any spare part for it?i busted my rear lamp cover for the breaks in a wheelie..i search the whole Kuching for the parts and they all say,there is no stocks yet..

Dean said...

I am sure there are parts available at the dealers. But since you are in Kuching, it may take a while. Why not go to the dealer (where you bought the bike)and ask them to order for you.