Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tires: The Rubber That Can Save Your Life

I am not going to mention those popular brands that I assume you all know. With these small motorbikes, most people do not spend so much on tires. They would rather opt for a tire with a lower price tag.

I think the most important criteria for tires here are their price. The second most important criteria are their ability to withstand long and torturous riding. The third most important criteria are their ability to perform in the rain.

I am sure many of you do not agree with me. But I know my neighborhood very well.

I am using Kenda 130/70-12 for my rear tire. It has a wide tread. The compound is rather hard. It is reasonably good in overall performance but I have to forget fast cornering. It is no noisy but it is pretty good in a rain. It does not make me 100% satisfied but I get me from home to office safely. What else could you want from a tire?

Tires prices are going up and soon more tires from a non popular brand will appear in the market. Of course, they will attack the market with a very affordable price.

No comments: